Cuddington | Buckinghamshire

Cuddington Allotment Society

Cuddington Allotment Society was formed in 1921 by a group of villagers who purchased some 16 acres of land from Sir Nathaniel Rothschild of Tring Park the following year.

The Society continues to be run by its Trustees who manage the land and encourage its use by fellow villagers who, in turn, pay rents, thus making it self-sustaining.

ContactMain

Sandra Hill
Secretary
13 Dadbrook
Cuddington
Aylesbury
HP18 0AQ

Laura Ewers
Treasurer
t: 01844 299027
e: ewersl@live.co.uk